SPOTS STILL AVAILABLE FOR INDIVIDUAL DAYS OR WEEKS
Looking for something fun to do this summer?
Champions gymnastics offers summer camp programs for all of July and August. Join us for one day, or join us for the entire week! Children will enjoy gymnastics, rock climbing, arts & crafts, games, outdoor activities and more!
There is a one time $11.00 Camp Club Fee per child per summer.
**We offer a 10% sibling discount**
Early Drop-off and Late Pick-up: We understand that it is not always easy to get everyone to or from their daily activities on time so we offer an Early Drop-off and Late Pick-up options. This must be arranged in advance and can be scheduled at the time of registration. Please call us with any questions.
2018 Summer Dates & Themes:
Gymnastics EVERY DAY!
Monday: Rock Climbing
Wednesday: Rock Climbing
Thursday: Water Games (pack a bathing suit and towel)
Friday: PIZZA PARTY! Send $5.00 for all you can eat pizza and juice (optional)
Registration must be done in person. As per our new registration policy, no spaces will be saved until full payment is received.
Don’t miss out! Spaces are limited!
What to Bring to Camp:
- Comfortable clothing (or gymnastics leotard)
- Extra set of clothing is recommended
- 2 snacks and a lunch – NUT FREE ONLY
- LOTS OF WATER (bottles can be refilled here)
- Running shoes or outdoor shoes (can also be used for rock climbing)
- Sunscreen (please put sunscreen on children before camp each day)
- Bathing suit and towel on Tuesday and Thursday
- Bottles of water are available for $1.00 each
- We sell freezies each afternoon ($0.25 for 2) – OPTIONAL
Please note that champions is a nut aware facility. Staff will be monitoring each camper’s lunch bags every morning.Please read food labels very carefully. **If Wow! Butter is being used, please clearly label it on the packaging as if it is not, the camper will not be able to consume the product.
Please print our Newsletter for a quick reference of what to expect from camp